Our Code of Ethics
We are a group of independent auto repair centers seeking to band together and make a difference for you, our customers. By now, you have seen the bumper to bumper logo on local repair shops or on the trucks delivering parts. But what does this logo mean for you? For Bumper to Bumper members such as us, this is more than just a logo-it represents old fashioned business practices!
Remember when you could go right around the corner to the local hardware store, the owner knew your name ,and helped you find exactly what you needed? Remember the local bakery you went to on Sunday morning? That type of personal service still exists! We are your local repair shop who knows you personally and will talk knowledgeably about your vehicle.
We are not a franchise, and we are not a “chain”. We are independently owned shops devoted to providing you with quality, personal service. Bumper to Bumper facilities are nationwide. So even if you’re traveling or on vacation you can go to a bumper to bumper certified service center and receive the same kind of service you have come to know right here at home! Each Bumper to Bumper certified service center and warehouse distributor has agreed to work by a specific set of ethics. We , the family owned facilities, are pulling together with our supplier to develop strengths that can and will help us all to provide better service. This will enable us to stay independent, And around the corner in the future, by offering you “Auto Repair With Personal Care”.
Code of Ethics
- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice.
- Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s concerns
If you have any questions about your car, please do not hesitate to call Matt, he is here to help you and be your service technician.
Shop: (904) 757-0072
Fax: (904) 714-0072
Cell: (904) 335-0541